2022 Line Ski's Sick Day 94
- Rocker Type: Early Rise™ – Tip and tail lift away from the snow to bring the contact points closer to the center of the ski. This increases a ski's lift in deep snow and allows it to engage more quickly on hardpack.
- Flex: Directional Flex™ – The softer tip floats and initiates turns easily while the stiffer tail provides power, stability and high speed control.
- Sidecut: 5-Cut™ – Five different radiuses are blended into the ski's sidecut. The result? A wide variety of turn shapes and an intuitive feel.
- Shape: Early Taper™ – The widest part of the sidecut begins tapering earlier in the tip and tail which reduces tail hook ups in powder.
- Thin Tip™ – Super thin core & sidewall in the tips are 100 grams lighter per pair for reduced swing weight & tip bounce.
- Core: Aspenlite™ – 100% Aspen wood for the lightest, most nimble feel.
- Laminates: Carbon Magic Fingers™ – A wide array of carbon stretching from tip to tail for added stability without sacrificing weight
- Sidewalls: Capwall™ – Combining the precision of sidewall underfoot and the lightweight, durable performance of cap in the tip, Capwall™ construction provides the best of both worlds
- Base: Sintered 1.3 mm Base – Sintered bases reduce friction against the snow allowing for more speed, and more durability due to the high-density material they're crafted from.
- Edges: 2.1 mm x 2 mm
- Graphics: Hardcap TPU
- Additional Features: Recommended Stance Back from Center – 65 mm
- Binding Compatibility: We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.