Salomon S Lab Shift MNC Binding
ShopNomads.com On-line Return Policy
First off we love our customers. You guys are awesome and you are the reason why we are in business. This is our official return policy for all on-line sales. You can return your purchases for a full refund 7 days after you receive it. This means you have shipped it back within 14 days after you receive it. You can return your product for Exchange or Credit up to 30 days after you receive it. Sale Item 30% or greater are not returnable. We are not responsible for the shipping to return a product to us in situations including, but not limited to: Ordering the incorrect size or Color. We will not refund the original paid shipping amount on returns.
Nomads On-line Return Policy for Gifts
If this item is a gift please let us know when the gift day is and you will have 7 days after the gift date. You can return your product for Exchange or Credit up to 21 days after gift date.
Nomads On-line Christmas return policy
All Product Purchased in the month of December will have until January 5th to return product for full refund. You will have until January 15th to return product for Exchange or Credit.
ShopNomads.com In Store Return Policy
You can return your purchases for Exchange or In Store credit up to 30 days after original purchase date. Sale item 30% or greater are not returnable
Nomads In Store Return Policy for Gifts
If this item is a gift we provide gift recites. Please let us know when the gift day is and you will have 7 days after the gift date to return for In store credit or Exchange. Gift date must be within 30 days of the original purchase date.
Nomads In Store Christmas return policy
All Product Purchased in the month of December will have until January 5th to return product for Exchange or In Store Credit.
Nomads Warranty policy
If for any reason you feel that the product you purchased didn’t live up to your expectations please contact us for a warranty. Please send us pictures of the product and some focus shots of the area that is affected. We will review the product and determine if it is a warranty.
How to do a return
Email us at email@example.com. Let us know what you want to return with your Transaction# (It will start with PPE or look like #3FH47048XR3049442). Please let us know why you want to return it (Size, Gift, warranty etc.) From here we will take over and make this painless.
|Address:||4603 Lake Shore Drive|
|Sylvan Lake, Alberta, T4S-1C3|
|Winter Hours:||Mon to Sat 9:30am to 9pm|
|Sunday 9:30am to 9pm|
|Summer Hours:||9am to 10pm. Everyday|
Salomon S Lab Shift MNC Binding
News of the Salomon S/Lab Shift MNC Alpine Touring Ski Bindings struck the ski industry like a bolt from the blue last season. A totally new concept developed from scratch by Salomon athlete Cody Townsend and binding designer Benoit Sublet, the Shift toe piece changes from a low profile conventional toe in ski mode to a fully "pinned" tech toe for skinning. The binding feels like a lighter, lower Warden 13 going downhill, then lets you engage your tech-toed boot to smoothly skin uphill. With a weight of 865 grams per binding, the Shift is a remarkable advance in both skiing and touring performance relative to frame AT bindings, and a very viable choice for those who want to ski lift-served terrain and true backcountry on a single setup.
- Dual Mode Toepiece – MNC (Multi-Norm Certified) for skiing, including WTR soles. Converts to a tech toe for touring (requires a boot with tech toe fittings).
- XL Wings – Long wings for a great envelopment of the boots.
- Toe Height Adjustable – Adjustable toe height to let you switch between different boot norms.
- Lateral Elasticity – 47mm
- Easy Step-In – Less effort needed to step-in and out of bindings.
- Sliding Toe Pedal
- Freeski Brakes – Self retracting brakes adapted to modern skis and practices. Eliminates hang ups on switch landings.
- Hike and Ride Switch – A switch lever to shift between hike and ski mode.
- Accessing Toe for Touring – 1. Pull back on block between toe wings to open tech arms. 2. Depress front lever to widen arms to step in. 3. Pull up on lever to lock arms securely for skinning.
- Preparing Heel for Touring – Pull back on the brake pad and fix the brake in the "up" position by stepping down on the pad.
- Climbing Aids – 2° & 10°
- Multi Norm Compatibile (MNC) – Compatible with all adult boot sole types, including ISO 5355 Alpine, ISO 9523
- Touring, WTR (Walk to Ride) and GripWalk.
- Tech Toe Fittings Required For Use In Uphill (Touring) Mode
- Requires Boot with Full Heel and Toe Lugs – Not compatible with boots like the Dynafit Hoji and TLT, Atomic
- Backland, Salomon X-Alp and Arc'teryx Procline, among others. These boots have shortened or non-existent lugs and will not fit into the Shift in downhill mode.
- Low Profile Chassis – Low stand height for increased terrain feedback and enhanced power transmission.
- Oversized Platform – Super wide platform enabling high transfer of energy, even on wide skis.
- +Elastic Travel – Ultimate elastic travel to hold in boots during impact in order to go bigger with no risk of pre-release.
- Carbon-Infused PA Construction
- Adjustment Range – 30mm
- Height – 30mm