2022 Full Tilt B&E Pro LTD Ski Boots
Slide your feet into some serious comfort and style with the new B&E Boots.
- Last: 102 mm – Relaxed last for wider and higher volume feet and all-day comfort.
- Evolution Shell – The Full Tilt Evolution Shell adds much needed depth to the Full Tilt line. Designed for those with a wider foot, the Evolution shell incorporates a higher volume fit and a 102mm last.
- Easy On/Off – The front of the shell opens a full 90º to slide your foot in and out with ease in all temperatures. Like putting on slippers!
- Moldable – Utilizing the QuickFit™ System, all Full Tilt boots – shells included – can be molded to the exact needs of your foot. Not all feet are the same; Full Tilt prides itself on creating boots that allow a personalized, 1-to-1 fit experience.
- Flex: 90 / 6 – A medium flex for all-purpose freeriding with a park and pipe emphasis.
- Ribbed Tongue – 100% ribbed tongue enables smoother, more natural linear flex from your shin to your toe. The tongue bends like a flexible straw, never bottoming out while providing smooth rebound. No more shin bang!
- Adjustable Flex – The boot’s flex is rated on a simple scale of 4-12 (12=stiffest). Change a boot’s flex by simply switching the tongue.
- Pro Wrap | Responsive Power – The Pro Liner’s laminate is specifically engineered to provide the most energy transfer to the shell while maintaining warmth in a custom moldable fit.
- Intuition™ Foam – All Full Tilt liners are built using authentic Intuition™ closed cell foam. It is body heat activated to mold 100% to your feet and shells during use, or can be instantly heat molded by a shop for a light, warm, and super comfortable fit.
- J-Bars – An additional j-shaped piece of foam is inserted internally on both sides of the ankle area to dramatically increase ankle hold down, to keep your feet perfectly in place for precise control.
- Power Wrap – An additional layer of ergonomically shaped EVA is wrapped around the outside of the upper liner to increase energy transfer and horsepower to the shell.
- Wide Toe – A thinner foam is used in the front of the liner to increase space without sacrificing control for people with wider feet or who prefer a little more toe room.
Shell Materials & Design
- Infinite Pivot – Unlike traditional designs, the rear cuff never bottoms out. It pivots infinitely forward with your calf for less shell distortion, no shin pain and more control.
- Shell and Cuff – TPU
- Tongue – Grilamid
- Tool-less Forward Lean Adjustment – 2° and 4° Wedges
- Power Wedge – Dial in your forward lean angle with this removable velcro spoiler.
- 12 mm of Lateral Cuff Alignment
- Ladder Buckle – The Ladder Buckle features an intuitive, easy to remember, macro-size adjustment, plus a micro-twist for fine adjustment with a light, easy-to-handle aluminum lever.
- 45° Heel Lock – Keep heels where they belong. Placing the middle buckle at an optimal 45 degree angle creates a solid lock for the heel to stay put when pressuring the tips and tails of the skis.
- Cinch Power Strap – Power Hungry and durable to lock you in for the ride down. New ripcord makes loosening super easy.
- Bootboard & Footbed
- Shock Absorber Boot Board – Soft rubber layer in the sole of the shell absorbs vibrations, impact and shock for a smooth ride.
- Alpine DIN Soles ISO 5355
- Mid Grip – Whether you're climbing grated stairs or scrambling on top of a mountain, a dual or single material mid-grip gives you the confidence to stay on your feet.
- Fully Customizable & Replaceable – All parts are sold separately for unlimited personalization and repair using a standard Phillips head screwdriver.
- Ability Level:Advanced-ExpertMore
- Ski Boot Flex:Medium
- Forefoot Width:102 mmMore
- Liner Type:Custom
- Flex Index:90
- Boot Sole Type:Alpine DIN (ISO 5355)
- Includes Tech Fittings:No
- Number of Buckles:3
- Athletes:Phil Casabon, Henrik Harlaut
- Warranty:1 Year
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.