2022 Full Tilt Drop Kick Ski Boots
- Last: 99 mm – Slightly narrower than average performance last suitable for most feet.
- Original Shell – The FTO, or Full Tilt Original, offers the same fit and feel as the Raichie boots of years past, updated to withstand the rigors of today. Precise, snug, and proven, this 99mm lasted shell has become the definitive freestyle boot of the modern era.
- Easy On/Off – The front of the shell opens a full 90º to slide your foot in and out with ease in all temperatures. Like putting on slippers!
- Moldable – Utilizing the QuickFit™ System, all Full Tilt boots – shells included – can be molded to the exact needs of your foot. Not all feet are the same; Full Tilt prides itself on creating boots that allow a personalized, 1-to-1 fit experience.
- Flex: 90 / 6 – A medium flex for all-purpose freeriding with a park and pipe emphasis.
- Ribbed Tongue – 100% ribbed tongue enables smoother, more natural linear flex from your shin to your toe. The tongue bends like a flexible straw, never bottoming out while providing smooth rebound. No more shin bang!
- Adjustable Flex – The boot’s flex is rated on a simple scale of 4-12 (12=stiffest). Change a boot’s flex by simply switching the tongue.
- Classic Tongue Liner | Easy In, Easy Out – The Classic Liner's laminates use multi-layered construction in a traditional tongue liner, designed to provide targeted comfort and performance in a familiar way.
- Intuition™ Foam – All Full Tilt liners are built using authentic Intuition™ closed cell foam. It is body heat activated to mold 100% to your feet and shells during use, or can be instantly heat molded by a shop for a light, warm, and super comfortable fit.
- J-Bars – An additional j-shaped piece of foam is inserted internally on both sides of the ankle area to dramatically increase ankle hold down, to keep your feet perfectly in place for precise control.
- Wide Toe – A thinner foam is used in the front of the liner to increase space without sacrificing control for people with wider feet or who prefer a little more toe room.
Shell Materials & Design
- Infinite Pivot – Unlike traditional designs, the rear cuff never bottoms out. It pivots infinitely forward with your calf for less shell distortion, no shin pain and more control.
- Shell and Cuff – TPU
- Tongue – Grilamid
- Tool-less Forward Lean Adjustment – 2° and 4° Wedges
- TPU Spoiler
- 12 mm of Lateral Cuff Alignment
- Widetrack Buckle – Durable aluminum levers with a minimalistic lightweight design. This adjustment mechanism is engineered to increase precision and durability while maintaining on-the-fly, single-handed micro adjustment.
- 45° Heel Lock – Keep heels where they belong. Placing the middle buckle at an optimal 45 degree angle creates a solid lock for the heel to stay put when pressuring the tips and tails of the skis.
- 40mm Power Strap
Bootboard & Footbed
- Shock Absorber Boot Board – Soft rubber layer in the sole of the shell absorbs vibrations, impact and shock for a smooth ride.
- Alpine DIN Soles ISO 5355
- Fully Customizable & Replaceable – All parts are sold separately for unlimited personalization and repair using a standard Phillips head screwdriver.
- Ability Level:Intermediate-AdvancedMore
- Ski Boot Flex:Medium
- Forefoot Width:99 mmMore
- Liner Type:Custom
- Flex Index:90
- Boot Sole Type:Alpine DIN (ISO 5355)
- Includes Tech Fittings:No
- Number of Buckles:3
- Warranty:1 Year
There my favriot boots I’ve skiied yet!
Waiting for the snow to fly, however still super comfortable.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.