Burton Pillowline Gore-Tex 2L Jacket
Don't be afraid to stay outside when the weather turns. The Burton GORE-TEX 2L Pillowline Jacket combines Thermacore ECO insulation and GORE-TEX 2L fabric to keep you dry and warm all day long. No-Snag breathable pit vents help regulate body temperature and plenty of pockets will hold all the energy bars you need to refuel. Say goodbye to the excuses you've always used to stay in the lodge, because The Burton GORE-TEX 2L Pillowline Jacket will have you perfectly prepared for a day outside.
GORE-TEX 2L – Ideal for a wide range of outdoor activities, the GORE-TEX membrane is bonded to the outer fabric only. The benefit: the separate lining inside improves wearing comfort and versatility.
ThermacoreECO Insulation | 80G – ThermacoreECO insulation is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. It's bluesign® approved and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care.
- Lining Material
Living Lining® Mapped with Embossed Taffeta – Cold mornings to sunny afternoons, fast turns to slow chairlifts—a day on the hill is filled with extremes. Burton’s Living Lining offers automatic climate control without added bulk or weight, so the one thing you can count on is consistent comfort. When you’re warm, breathable pores on the Living Lining expand to release excess warmth and prevent overheating. When you’re cold, breathable pores on the Living Lining shrink to trap body heat and keep you warmer for longer.
Regular Fit – Regular-fitting garments are not too tight or too baggy, and can be worn over warmer mid-layer pieces with ease.
Interior Power Mesh Dump Pockets
Zippered Chest Pocket
Zippered Chest Pocket with Therma-Pocket Inside to Keep Your Device Warm
Zippered Microfleece Handwarmer Pockets
Zippered Sleeve Pass Pocket
Mesh-Lined No-Snag Pit Zip™ Vents
- bluesign® Approved Product – As riders, we're all invested in ensuring healthy winters and snowfall for years to come. The bluesign® system unties the entire supply chain to reduce impact on both humans and the planet. bluesign® approved materials are guaranteed to use only safe chemicals and are manufactured to meet the highest standards of natural resource conservation, consumer and worker health, and clean air and water discharge during the manufacturing process.
- Two Way Center Front Zipper
- Fit: Regular
- Length: Waist-length
- Material: GORE-TEX
- Construction Type:2 Layer
- Waterproof Rating (mm):28000
- Breathability (g):20000
- Insulation: Synthetic
- Fill Weight (g):80
- Seam Sealing: Fully Taped
- Powder Skirt: Removable
- Hood Type: Fixed Hood
- Petite Jacket: No
- Extendable Kids' Outerwear: No
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.