Dusters Zen Longboard 38"
The Zen Longboard 38" was developed for smooth downhill and carving sessions. The board offers a comfortable, stable ride. No matter if you want to cruise relaxed through the city or if you are on the road with higher speed.
Riding style: A versatile freeride board for creative skaters. No matter if you are cruising and carving in the city, or if you are gaining your first downhill experience at higher speeds.
Shape: The symmetrical shape is perfect for skating in both directions, whether forward or switch. With the drop-through truck mounting the board is one deck width lower than the top mount. The low centre of gravity increases stability and smooth running.
Setup: The trucks and wheels are perfectly adjusted to the board. The soft wheels provide the best grip and speed, even on rough surfaces. And thanks to the wider tread of the wheels, you can sweep over pebbles and small knots.
- Printed griptape
- 180 mm Slant reverse kingpin trucks
- 71 mm 78A wheels
- Dusters Abec 7 bearings
- Riding Style: Carving
- Width: 23.18 cm
- Length: 38.0 inch
- Truck Mount: Top mount - drop-through or top-mount
- Wheelbase: 28 inch - Distance between front and rear truck.
- Truck Width: 9.5 inch - The outer width of the truck incl. the pin that holds the wheels. The truck width should approx. match the deck width.
- Hanger Width: 7.1 inch - Width of the main part of the truck, without the pins.
- Wheel Size: 71.0 mm
- Hardness Wheels: 78A - Usually from 75A (soft - silent, grip) to 101A (hard - fast, technical)
- Running Surface: 52.0 mm
- ABEC Class: 7.0
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.