Haro Flightline One R (Rigid)
The Flightline One R (rigid) takes the successful 26” wheeled Flightline One mtb model and forgoes the suspension fork in lieu of a rigid Cr-Mo and swaps-in fast rolling, all-purpose tires that are perfect balance between pavement and light trail use. The result is the perfect urban hybrid, that together with a full Shimano Tourney 3x7sp wide-range drivetrain, represents the perfect model for cash-strapped students looking for dependable and affordable bike with which to get around town during the week and explore off the beaten path at weekends.
• Flightline FL4G AL6000 Series alloy frame with V-Brake bosses
• Rigid steel fork with Cr-Mo 1-1/8” steerer
• 1-1/8” Threadless loose-ball headset
• Samox SAC26 42x34x24T alloy crankset with sealed cartridge BB set
• Shimano Tourney FD-TY500 front derailleur
• Shimano Tourney RD-TY300 rear derailleur
• Shimano Revo 3x7 twist shifters
• Shimano Tourney 7-spd freewheel 14-28T
• KMC Z7 7-Speed chain
• Pivit alloy stem, 31.8mm
• Haro Flightline saddle with micro-adjust Pivit seatpost and easy-adjust QR seatclamp
• Promax TX-121 V-Brakes with BL-42G brake levers
• Pivit alloy 26” rims with Pivit 32H steel hubs
• Fast-rolling Chaoyang Victory H-5129 Smooth Tread 26 x 2.25"
• Wheel Size: 26"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.