Oakley Fall Line XM Snow Goggle
In skiing and snowboarding, taking the Fall Line refers to the line down a mountain that is most directly downhill. Inspired by Line Miner and fusing the large ﬁeld of view from a rimless goggle, Fall Line XM is the latest addition to Oakley’s “LINE SERIES” of cylindrical style snow goggles. With a mid-sized ﬁt, Fall Line XM is optimized for a wide variety of faces and is engineered to ﬁt perfectly with most helmets. Designed with Oakley’s Ridgelock Technology, changing lenses is quick and easy while still allowing for a complete lens seal to prevent harsh conditions from penetrating into your goggle.
- Fit: Medium
- Microbag included for storage and lens cleaning
- Ridgelock Lens Change System
- Discreet frame notches at temples provide compatibility with most prescription eyewear
- Wide 40mm wide adjustable strap with silicone lining for a more secure fit
- Flexible O Matter® chassis conforms to your face comfortably, even in extreme cold
- Rimless frame design provides increased visibility and improved helmet compatibility
- All-day comfort of triple-layer face foam with moisture wicking polar fleece lining
- Injection-molded Plutonite® lens material provides 100% protection against UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Optically correct Dual Lens with F3 Anti-fog coating
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating Meets impact requirements based on ANSI
- Z87.1 and EN 166 standards
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.