Ride Twinpig 2022
- Asymmetrical Quadratic Sidecut: The blending of three radii to improve turn initiation/exit while providing the best grip possible. Asymmetric sidecut shaping improves heelside turn initiation and control. This offers perfect balance while turning through different radii for the heel and toe side edges; the board feels just right!
- Sintered, Stone Ground Base: High-end, sintered 4000 Ptex base material that is more durable, harder, and faster than extruded.
- Performance™ Core: High strength Aspen is combined with Bamboo and lightweight Paulownia wood to provide the perfect balance of strong and light.
- Cleave-Edge™: Nearly 50% more steel, delivers unmatched resistance to edge cracking and can be detuned for larger radii.
- NEW! Slim Walls: By creating a fully 3D composite structure over Slime Wall material, this revolutionary technology results in more efficient energy transfer, lighter weight construction, and even better dampening.
- Double Impact Plates: Added underneath each binding area to improve compressive strength and prevent board breaks where it matters most.
- Hybrid Glass: triaxal on top, biaxal on base; balanced torsional flex and stiffness for better response with speed.
- Thin Con: Each Ride board features Thin Construction with tapered tips and tails. This reduces swing weight, enhances tip flex, and improves overall durability.
- Profile: Hybrid Camber
- Camber between your feet for precision and pop with rocker outside of your inserts for a catch free, float ready ride.
A completely symmetrical shape, which thrives in a variety of freestyle situations. At the core of its design, the twin shape features an identical nose and tail shape, which provides an identical feel and predictable maneuverability whether riding regular or switch. Although originally developed with park riders in mind, twin shapes have also grown to be embraced by many all-mountain riders that like to bring a skateboard style riding out of the park and onto the entire mountain.
Asymmetrical boards offer an additional dimension to snowboard design. With a designated toe and heel edge, asymmetrical boards truly realize that your foot is definitely *not symmetrical*. The toe edge is generally slightly longer with a shallower, less aggressive sidecut and the heel edge is generally slightly shorter with a deeper, more reactive sidecut. This is all designed to minimize rider fatigue, while maximizing performance through easier, more natural feeling heelside turns for better response, better carving and more fun!
Flex: 3 - 5 (Scale 1-10)
Versatility at its finest. From the park to the peak and anywhere in between.
High-end base material that is harder, more durable, and faster than extruded bases.
Wasn’t sure if I would actually get my board. Looked like a scam since the price was so low. Took a chance and got my board from this tiny ski shop in Canada in the matter of a few days. Thank you so much. The board was packed nicely and arrived undamaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.