There's no family outing as fun as a trail session, and Roscoe is the ideal kids' bike for building great memories
This isn't a small adult bike—it's built from the ground up for kids, by people who know exactly what works for them and what doesn't
When you're learning to ride, simplicity is best: a 1x8 drivetrain lets kids focus on keeping the rubber side down
The kid-specific frame geometry has a sloping top tube that makes it easier to hop on and off
The rear brake caliper is tucked into the frame to help prevent damage from laying the bike down
- Frame: Alpha Silver Aluminium, 20"
- Fork: Roscoe 20" alloy
- Hub front: Formula DC-20, alloy, 6-bolt, 100 mm ThruSkew
- Hub rear: Formula DC-2241, alloy, 6-bolt, Shimano 8/9/10 freehub, Boost141, 5mm QR
- Rim: 20" alloy, 28-hole, schrader valve
- Spokes: 14 g stainless steel
- Tire: Chen-Shin, 20x2.80"
- Shifter: Shimano Altus M315, 8-speed
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Tourney TX80
- Crank: Alloy, 32T steel chain ring w/guard, 127mm length
- Bottom bracket: Sealed cartridge
- Cassette: SunRun cassette, 11-34, 8 speed
- Chain: KMC Z8.3, 8 speed
- Pedal: Kids' 9/16''
- Saddle: Kids' 20'' size, padded
- Seatpost: Bontrager alloy, 27.2mm, 12mm offset, 250mm length
- Handlebar: Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise, 580mm width
- Grips: Kids' Kraton
- Stem: Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degree, 60mm length
- Headset: VP 1-1/8'', semi-Integrated
- Brake: Tektro MD-M280 mechanical disc, 160 mm rotor
- Brake lever: Kids' alloy brake lever, black
- Weight: 10.68 kg / 23.54 lbs
- Weight limit: This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 80 pounds (36 kg).
Pre-order cancelations are subject to a transaction fee. For more information, please view our Return and Pre-Order Cancelation Policy.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.