Townie Townie Original 7D Step Over Men's Bike
Black and Blue available to ship October 19, 2020
Lucky number 7 means gears a-plenty for most general riding. With a Shimano 7-speed derailleur, powerful front and rear linear-pull brakes and Electra’s Flat Foot Technology, the Townie 7D is the best-selling bike in the U.S.
- Schwalbe Big Apple 26" tires with a puncture-resistant casing roll smooth and stable over most surfaces.
- Linear-pull brakes help control your roll with easy-stopping.
- Enjoy the ride on our cushy, ergonomic and shock absorbent elastomer saddle.
- Enjoy as-is, or personalize your ride with Electra accessories and make it your own with fenders, a basket or bell.
- Frame: 6061-T6 Aluminum w/ Patented Flat Foot Technology
- Fork: Hi-Ten Steel Unicrown, Straight/Tapered Leg
- Headset: 17 1/8" Steel Threaded/ Semi-Integrated
- Rims: Double-Wall Alloy 26" × 32h Painted w/ Machined Sidewalls (Select Models)
- Hubs: Alloy Low Flange, 32h w/ QR
- Spokes: 14 Gauge Stainless/Brass Nipples
- Tires: Schwalbe Big Apple 26" x 2.00" w/ Puncture-Resistant Kevlar® Guard Casing and Reflective Stripe
- Crankset: Forged Alloy 170 mm
- Chainrings: Steel 44T Chainring/Double Chainguards
- Chain: KMC Z7 Nickel Plated
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano TX-35 7-Speed
- Cassette/Rear Cogs: Shimano 7-Speed 14-34T
- Shifters: Shimano Revo 7-Speed Twist w/ Optical Gear Display
- Handlebars: Alloy Custom Bend 25.9" Width/4" Rise
- Tape/Grips: Electra Hand-Stitched
- Stem: Forged Alloy 25.4 mm Quill, 80 mm Extension
- Brake Levers: Alloy 4-Finger, Reach Adjustable
- Pedals: Resin Platform w/ Non-Slip Tread
- Saddle: Ergonomic w/ Shock-Absorbing Elastomers
- Seat Post: Alloy 27.2 mm x 400 mm
- Accessories & Extras: Internal Cable Routing, Alloy Kickstand, Stainless Steel and Anti-Rust Hardware
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.