All bikes that are required to be SHIPPED to the customer come unassembled and require assembly by a Certified Bike Specialist in your area*
Additional SHIPPING FEES may be required based on customer location*
Trek 820 Womens Bike
820 Women's is an excellent entryway to a world of off-road adventures. It's the most affordable mountain bike in our lineup and the ideal choice for women who are interested in the MTB life but also want a hybrid bike with a confidence-building stepthrough frame and a saddle made specifically for women.
- Rack mounts: Going for a long ride? Rack mounts make carrying accessories a breeze.
- Trek custom steel frame: Rugged steel strengthens the frame and gives you a smooth the ride.
- Suspension fork: Shock-absorbing forks allows the front wheel to travel up and down over bumps while the handlebars stay steady, for a comfortable and controlled ride.
- WSD, fit for women: A great-fitting bike is a joy to ride. The better the fit, the greater your comfort, stability, power and control. And nothing fits better than Trek WSD, Women’s Specific Design. Your perfect ride starts here.
- WSD Rider Right Suspension: Trek’s WSD Rider Right spring rates is specially tuned to suit women riders for unbeatable control, comfort and performance.
- Frame: Trek Custom Steel, rack mounts, 135x5 mm QR
- Fork: SR Suntour M-3030, coil spring, 100x5 mm QR, 75 mm travel
- Front hub: Formula FM21 alloy, 100x5 mm QR
- Rear hub: Formula FM31 alloy, 7-sp freewheel, 135x5 mm QR
- Shifter Size: XS, M, L - Shimano Tourney EF41, 7-speed
- Shifter Size: XS, M, L - Shimano Tourney EF41, 7 speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano Tourney TY500, 31.8mm clamp, top swing, dual pull
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Tourney TY300, long cage, 34T max cog
- Crank: Shimano Tourney TY301, 42/34/24, 170mm length
- Bottom bracket: VP BC73, 68 mm, threaded
- Cassette: Shimano TZ500, 14-28, 7 speed
- Chain: KMC Z7, 7-speed
- Pedal: VP-536 nylon platform
- Saddle: Bontrager Sport Women's
- Seatpost Size: XS, M - Bontrager alloy, 29.2 mm, 12 mm offset, 300 mm length
- Seatpost Size: L - Bontrager alloy, 29.2 mm, 12 mm offset, 330 mm length
- Handlebar Size: XS, M - Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise, 660mm width
- Handlebar Size: L - Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise, 690 mm width
- Grips: Bontrager SSR
- Stem Size: XS - Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degree, 60mm length
- Stem Size: M - Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degree, 80mm length
- Stem Size: L - Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degree, 90mm length
- Headset: 1-1/8" threadless
- Brake: Tektro alloy linear-pull
- Weight: M - 15.15 kg / 33.39 lbs (with tubes)
- Weight limit: This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
We reserve the right to make changes to the product information contained on this site at any time without notice, including with respect to equipment, specifications, models, colors, and materials.
Bike and frame weights are based off Trek pre-production painted frames at time of publication. Weights may vary in final production.
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorized Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.