Dual Sport 1 Women's is a hybrid bike in the true sense of the term: it excels on a variety of surfaces, and can take you from smooth pavement to light off-road trails in a single ride. A lightweight frame with best-in-class standover height, suspension fork, all-terrain tires, and touchpoints designed for women make Dual Sport 1 Women's the ideal go-anywhere hybrid for recreational riders who love to explore. Plus, it's easy to accessorize with racks, fenders, fitness trackers, and more!
- Alpha Gold Aluminum frame: Our high-performance lightweight aluminum is continuously cold extruded and butted and formed into manipulated tube shapes to balance strength and weight saving.
- WSD, fit for women: A great-fitting bike is a joy to ride. The better the fit, the greater your comfort, stability, power and control. And nothing fits better than Trek WSD, Women’s Specific Design. Your perfect ride starts here.
- Massive tire clearance: Accommodates 700x35c tires with fenders, or a 29”x1.8” MTB tire without fenders.
- Rack and fender ready: Built-in mounts make it easy to add racks and fenders for added versatility.
- Suspension fork: Shock-absorbing fork allows the front wheel to travel up and down over bumps while the handlebars stay steady, for a comfortable, controlled ride.
- DuoTrap S compatible: DuoTrap S integrates a Bluetooth/ANT+ sensor into the frame. Log routes and track fitness progress on your computer or smart phone with no external sensor. Works with all major ANT+ wireless players, including Bontrager, Garmin, PowerTap and SRM.
- Frame: Alpha Gold Aluminum, DuoTrap S compatible, internal cable routing, rack & fender mounts, post mount disc, kickstand mount, 135x5mm QR
- Fork: SR Suntour NEX, coil spring, preload, 100x5mm QR, 63mm travel
- Front hub: Formula DC-20, alloy, 6-bolt, 5x100 mm QR
- Rear hub: Formula DC-31, alloy, 6-bolt, 6/7/8-speed freewheel, 135x5 mm QR
- Rim: Bontrager Connection, alloy, double-wall, 32-hole, Schrader valve
- Spokes: 14 g stainless steel, black
- Shifter: Shimano Altus EF500, 7-speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano Tourney TY510, 34.9 mm clamp, top swing, dual pull
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Altus M310
- Crank: Forged alloy, 48/38/28, chainguard, 170 mm length
- Cassette: SunRace MFM300 freewheel, 14-34, 7-speed
- Chain: KMC Z51
- Pedal: Wellgo nylon platform
- Saddle: Bontrager Sport Women's
- Seatpost: Bontrager alloy, 27.2 mm, 12 mm offset, 330 mm length
- Handlebar: Bontrager Riser, steel, 25.4 mm, 30 mm rise, 600 mm width
- Grips: Bontrager Satellite
- Stem Size: XS - Bontrager alloy, 25.4mm clamp, 25 degree rise, 70mm length
- Stem Size: S - Bontrager alloy, 25.4 mm clamp, 10-degree, 90mm length
- Headset: 1-1/8" threadless, sealed cartridge bearings
- Brake: Tektro MD-M280 mechanical disc, 160mm rotor
- Weight: S - 13.65 kg / 30.09 lbs
- Weight limit: This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
We reserve the right to make changes to the product information contained on this site at any time without notice, including with respect to equipment, specifications, models, colors, and materials.
Bike and frame weights are based off Trek pre-production painted frames at time of publication. Weights may vary in final production.
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorized Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.