Precaliber 24 8-speed Girl's is a classic kids' bike with great style, performance, and durability. It has the simplicity of an 8-speed drivetrain and intuitive twist shift that makes it easy for kids to ride varied terrain. Plus, the strong yet lightweight aluminum frame stands up to even the roughest riders. For kids ages 8-12, between 51-59˝ tall.
- Alpha Aluminum frame: Trek’s lightweight, high-performance aluminum is durable and rustproof.
- Hand brakes: Confident stopping for youngsters who are ready to control their speed with their hands.
- Simple shifting: Fewer speeds keep it simple for kids who are just learning how to shift, or who don’t need those extra gears.
- Frame: Alpha Silver aluminum, rack and kickstand mounts, replaceable derailleur hanger, 135x5mm QR
- Fork: Steel, 24'', threadless 1-1/8'' steerer
- Front hub: Steel, 100mm bolt-on
- Rear hub: Steel, 8-speed, 135mm bolt-on
- Rim: 24'' 32-hole alloy
- Spokes: 14g stainless steel, black
- Tire: Bontrager XR1, wire bead, 27tpi, 24x2.25''
- Shifter: Shimano Tourney RS45, 8 speet twist
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Tourney TX80
- Crank: ProWheel alloy, 32T steel ring w/double guard, 152mm length
- Bottom bracket: Square taper, 68mm, sealed cartridge
- Cassette: SunRace MFM56l, 13-34, 8 speed
- Chain: KMC Z8.3
- Pedal: Kids' Satellite, 9/16 thread
- Saddle: Kids' padded, integrated seatpost, with handle
- Handlebar: Kids' steel, 25.4mm clamp, 40mm rise, 560mm width
- Grips: Kids' grip, 125mm width
- Stem: Bontrager Approved alloy, 25.4mm clamp, 15 degree rise, 60mm
- Headset: Adjustable ball bearing, threadless
- Brake: Alloy linear-pull
- Brake lever: Kids', alloy
- Kickstand: Kickstand
- Weight: 11.22 kg / 24.73 lbs
- Weight limit: This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 170 pounds (77 kg).
We reserve the right to make changes to the product information contained on this site at any time without notice, including with respect to equipment, specifications, models, colors, and materials.
Bike and frame weights are based off Trek pre-production painted frames at time of publication. Weights may vary in final production.
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local Trek retailer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.