Roscoe 6 is the ideal gateway to mountain biking for new riders looking to have a fun time on the trail. It has plus-sized tires that inspire confidence by keeping you stable, a suspension fork that soaks up the big bumps and roots, an easy-to-use 1x drivetrain, and playful frame geometry that makes it easier to control your bike on technical trails and winding singletrack.
- Built for fun: Roscoe is a confidence-inspiring trail hardtail with stable handling, robust parts, and a longer-travel fork that gives you more control over bigger hits. Built to party with 1x drivetrains and dropper posts, these models are perfect for anyone who values fun over fast.
- 27.5 Plus traction: Better traction gives you more confidence. Roscoe's extra-wide 27.5 Plus tires give you more grip and overall stability so you can roll over anything with confidence.
- High tech frame: The Alpha Gold Aluminum frame is packed with features that make your ride better. A tapered head tube gives you more precise, confident handling on the front end, while Boost 141 rear hub spacing gives you shorter chainstays for more nimble handling out back.
- Suspension lockout: Locked suspension means your fork remains inactive, increasing pedaling efficiency. Perfect for extended road sections where efficiency is more important than bump absorption.
- Internal dropper compatible: Internal routing ports make it easy to add dropper post upgrade that lets you lower you saddle on the fly do its out of your way for tricky sections of trail.
- Internal cable routing: We route shift and brake cables though the frame to keep things clean and simple. And it looks great, too.
- Rack mounts: Going for a long ride? Rack mounts make carrying accessories a breeze.
- Rear kickstand mount: Chainstay mounts make it easy to install a rear kickstand that stays out of your way and supports bikes of all sizes. No more laying or leaning.
- Frame: Alpha Gold Aluminum, tapered head tube, internal derailleur & dropper post routing, rack & kickstand mount, Boost141, 5mm QR
- Fork: SR Suntour XCM 32, coil spring, preload, lockout, 47mm offset, Boost110, 15mm thru axle, 120mm travel
- Front hub: Formula DC-511, 6-bolt, Boost110, 15mm thru axle
- Rear hub: Formula DC-2241, alloy, 6-bolt, Shimano 8/9/10 freehub, Boost141, 5mm QR
- Rim: Alex MD35, Tubeless Ready, 32-hole, 35mm width, presta valve
- Tire: Kenda Havok, wire bead, 30 tpi, 27.5x2.80"
- Shifter: Shimano Deore M6000, 10 speed
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Deore M6000, mid cage, 42T max cog
- Crank Size:
- S: FSA Alpha Drive, 28T steel ring, Boost, 170mm length
- M, M/L, L, XL: FSA Alpha Drive, 28T steel ring, Boost, 175mm length
- Bottom bracket: Shimano 7420ST, 73mm, threaded cartridge, 124.5mm spindle
- Cassette: SunRace, 11-42, 10 speed
- Chain: KMC X10, 10 speed
- Pedal: VP-536 nylon platform
- Saddle: Bontrager Arvada, steel rails, 138 mm width
- Seatpost Size:
- S: Bontrager alloy, 31.6mm, 12mm offset, 330mm length
- M: Bontrager alloy, 31.6mm, 12mm offset, 360mm length
- M/L, L, XL: Bontrager alloy, 31.6mm, 12mm offset, 400mm length
- Handlebar: Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise, 750mm width
- Grips: Bontrager XR Trail Comp, nylon lock-on
- Stem Size:
- S, M: Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degree, 50mm length
- M/L, L, XL: Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degree, 60mm length
- Headset: Semi-integrated, cartridge, 1-1/8'' top, 1.5'' bottom
- Brake Size:
- S: Tektro HD-M276 hydraulic disc, short reach lever
- M, M/L, L, XL: Tektro HD-M275 hydraulic disc
- Weight: M - 15.08 kg / 33.25 lbs (with tubes)
- Weight limit: This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
We reserve the right to make changes to the product information contained on this site at any time without notice, including with respect to equipment, specifications, models, colors, and materials.
Bike and frame weights are based off Trek pre-production painted frames at time of publication. Weights may vary in final production.
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorized Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.