Burton Family Tree 3D Deep Daze Snowboard
When the snow stacks up, the Burton Family Tree 3D Deep Daze Snowboard throws down. Designed to surf your deepest stashes, this deck pairs 3D shaping with 20mm taper and a directional flex, opening the door to unmatched edge control and float. Rally the crew and think of something to tell your boss, you're not gonna want to let anything get between you and the Deep Days.
- Rocker Type
Directional Flat Top™ – Flat overall with a rocker nose for the steady stability and effortless float demanded by deep days and surfy terrain.
Directional Flex – This flex features increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control through all terrain and conditions.
Personality – Medium
Directional – The classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while still giving you plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition.
Scoop – This exaggerated tip and tail scooping turns up the edges for a looser, more forgiving feel that adds catch-free fun when riding everything from a knee-high box to neck-deep pow.
SuperFly II 700G Core – Stronger and lighter woods target specific areas of the core to provide pop, strength, and reduced weight.
Dualzone™ EGD™ – The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
45° Carbon Highlights – Carbon Highlights optimizes each layer of the fiberglass matrix and adds a full tip-to-tail carbon layer to reduce weight and fine tune torsional feel to achieve different ride characteristics. A 60° fiber angle creates a highly maneuverable and playful feel, while a 45° fiber angle provides more aggressive ride.
Sintered WFO – Infusing a specially formulated wax deep into the pores of this extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material results in an ultra-durable base that stays wide open all season and in any condition.
- Super Sap® Epoxy – A resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board.
- Binding Compatibility
- The Channel® Mounting System – Stronger, faster, easier, and more adjustable -- The Channel™ gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burton's).
- Channel Inserts Included – Channel Inserts are required to mount your bindings. Inspect packaging before disposing.
- Terrain: Powder
- Ability Level: Advanced-Expert
- Rocker Type: Rocker/Flat
- Shape: Directional
- Flex Rating: Medium
- Binding Mount Pattern: Channel
- Core/Laminates: Carbon, Wood
- Series: Family Tree
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.