2022 Full Tilt "Plush 70" Women's Ski Boots
Add a little luxe to your life with the Full Tilt Plush 70 Ski Boots.
- Last: 102 mm – Relaxed last for wider and higher volume feet and all-day comfort.
- Evolution Shell – The Full Tilt Evolution Shell adds much needed depth to the Full Tilt line. Designed for those with a wider foot, the Evolution shell incorporates a higher volume fit and a 102mm last.
- Easy On/Off – The front of the shell opens a full 90º to slide your foot in and out with ease in all temperatures. Like putting on slippers!
- Moldable – Utilizing the QuickFit™ System, all Full Tilt boots – shells included – can be molded to the exact needs of your foot. Not all feet are the same; Full Tilt prides itself on creating boots that allow a personalized, 1-to-1 fit experience.
- Women's Cuff – The women's cuff is anatomically shaped to match a female's specific calf shape for increased comfort and control.
- Flex: 70 / 4 – Full Tilt's softest tongue, for newer, lighter, and less aggressive skiers.
- Ribbed Tongue – 100% ribbed tongue enables smoother, more natural linear flex from your shin to your toe. The tongue bends like a flexible straw, never bottoming out while providing smooth rebound. No more shin bang!
- Adjustable Flex – The boot’s flex is rated on a simple scale of 4-12 (12=stiffest). Change a boot’s flex by simply switching the tongue.
- Classic Tongue Liner | Easy In, Easy Out – The Classic Liner's laminates use multi-layered construction in a traditional tongue liner, designed to provide targeted comfort and performance in a familiar way.
- Intuition™ Foam – All Full Tilt liners are built using authentic Intuition™ closed cell foam. It is body heat activated to mold 100% to your feet and shells during use, or can be instantly heat molded by a shop for a light, warm, and super comfortable fit.
- J-Bars – An additional j-shaped piece of foam is inserted internally on both sides of the ankle area to dramatically increase ankle hold down, to keep your feet perfectly in place for precise control.
- Wide Toe – A thinner foam is used in the front of the liner to increase space without sacrificing control for people with wider feet or who prefer a little more toe room.
- Shell Materials & Design
- Infinite Pivot – Unlike traditional designs, the rear cuff never bottoms out. It pivots infinitely forward with your calf for less shell distortion, no shin pain and more control.
- Shell and Cuff – TPU
- Tongue – Polypropylene
- Tool-less Forward Lean Adjustment – 2° and 4° Wedges
- 12 mm of Lateral Cuff Alignment
- Ladder Buckle – The Ladder Buckle features an intuitive, easy to remember, macro-size adjustment, plus a micro-twist for fine adjustment with a light, easy-to-handle aluminum lever.
- 45° Heel Lock – Keep heels where they belong. Placing the middle buckle at an optimal 45 degree angle creates a solid lock for the heel to stay put when pressuring the tips and tails of the skis.
- 40mm Power Strap
- Bootboard & Footbed
- Rigid Bootboard
- Grip Walk Outsole – Designed for a better purchase on unstable and slippery terrain. The convex shape and ribbed tread add both comfort and grip for getting from house to hill to peak!
- Dual Material Outsoles – No slipping getting in-between you and the ground. A firm TPU and a softer material combat wear and keep you feet underneath you on any surface.
- Fully Customizable & Replaceable – All parts are sold separately for unlimited personalization and repair using a standard Phillips head screwdriver.
- Ability Level:Beginner-IntermediateMore
- Ski Boot Flex:Soft
- Forefoot Width:102 mmMore
- Liner Type:Custom
- Flex Index:70
- Boot Sole Type:GripWalk
- Includes Tech Fittings:No
- Number of Buckles:3
- Warranty:1 Year
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.