49°N Inner Tube 24 x 1.95-2.40"
• Our standard butyl innertube with a 0.9mm wall thickness that represents excellent value-for-money and strikes a nice balance between weight and durability
• S/V Schrader Valve (American Valve) with a 40mm valve length for trouble-free double wall rim compatibility
• 12” & 14” tubes use angled/shorter valves for improved pump head clearance/accessibility
• Easily identifiable from the GREEN colour-coded box
• Automated hot-feed extrusion with hydraulic press-cured vulcanization for consistent, high-quality, reliable construction
• All tubes are inflated and stored for 24hrs to check for leaks/defects prior to being packaged
• Low-lead nickel-plated valve with standard removable Schrader valve core
• Packaged individually (carton/box)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.