- Weight: 385g
- In-mold shell construction fuses a lightweight polycarbonate shell with an EPS liner for sleek comfort and a low profile fit
- Passive ventilation channels integrated into the helmet draw fresh air in the front and pull moisture out the back
- 360° BOA® Fit System features a fit dial just below the helmet shell that provides micro adjustments in a complete halo around the wearer's head
- Fidlock® snap helmet buckle uses magnets to allow you to open and close the buckle with one hand even when wearing gloves
- Expedition fleece on liner and ear pads is low pile, pill resistant, and moisture-wicking for maximum warmth during high heat riding
- Compatible with audio accessories
- Anon Warranty All Anon products are backed by a 1-year warranty from date of purchase. Anon helmets are also backed by a 2-year crash replacement policy.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.