Burton Hideaway Womens Snowboard
Grab the Burton Hideaway Snowboard for its easygoing personality and smooth turning capabilities, and strike out on a new snowboarding career. This is the perfect board to hole up by yourself in a secret location and ride every day until you get it. The Flat Top profile gives you plenty of control and easy turn initiation, and the mellow directional shape gives you the power to carve out groomers and dance through a bit of fluff. Nobody makes "learner" snowboards like Burton, and the Hideaway is one of the best.
- Rocker Type
Flat Top™ – A flat profile between the feet means stability, better balance, and continuous edge control. The tip and tail kick up with an early rise outside the feet for the catch-free and loose feeling you'd expect from a rocker profile.
Personality – 0 - 3 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
Twin Flex – The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch.
Directional – The classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while still giving you plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition.
Super Fly® 800G Core – Lightened up and loaded with pop, this dual-species wood core utilizes dual-density vertical laminations of alternating softwood/hardwood to reduce overall weight with no sacrifice in strength or performance.
Squeezebox Low – Burton's most versatile Squeezebox profile improves pop and performance through the balance of thicker, more powerful core sections with thinner, more flexible sections. Rider energy is transferred outward from beneath the feet, energizing the tip and tail while making the board snappier, more stable and easier to manipulate.
Biax™ Fiberglass – Features a jib-friendly, torsionally soft flex for a forgiving, park-friendly feel.
Extruded Base – Speed, strength, and graphical pop in a base that requires little maintenance. Pass your friends without even waxing.
- Super Sap® Epoxy – A resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board.
- Binding Compatibility
- The Channel® Mounting System – Stronger, faster, easier, and more adjustable -- The Channel™ gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burton's).
- Channel Inserts Included – Channel Inserts are required to mount your bindings. Inspect packaging before disposing.
- Terrain: All-Mountain
- Ability Level: Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Type: Rocker/Flat/Rocker
- Shape: Directional
- Flex Rating: Soft
- Binding Mount Pattern: Channel
- Core/Laminates: Wood
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.