Burton Kids Anon Burner Mips Helmets
The kids' Anon Burner MIPS® Helmet features in-mold shell construction for a lightweight feel with a sleek, low-profile fit. MIPS (Multidirectional Impact Protection System) helps reduce angled impact forces for increased crash safety.
- Weight: 386g
- In-mold shell construction fuses a lightweight polycarbonate shell with an EPS liner for sleek comfort and a low-profile fit
- Passive ventilation channels integrated into the helmet draw fresh air in the front and pull moisture out the back
- Youth 360° BOA® Fit System integrates a fit dial directly into the helmet and provides for micro adjustments in a complete halo around the wearer's head
- Multidirectional Impact Protection System (MIPS) is a revolutionary technology that mimics the brain's own protection system with a low friction layer that lets the helmet slide relative to the head
- Classic fleece on liner and ear pads provides optimal warmth and comfort
- Fidlock® snap helmet buckle uses magnets to allow you to open and close the buckle with one hand, even when wearing gloves
- Anon Warranty All Anon products are backed by a 1-year warranty from date of purchase. Anon helmets are also backed by a 2-year crash replacement policy.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.