Burton Pillowline Gore-Tex 2L Anorak Jacket
Don't settle for less. Settle for gear that'll allow you to strive and perform your best. That's exactly what the Burton GORE-TEX Pillowline Anorak Jacket will do for you. It features plenty of pockets to keep the essentials close and low bulk breathable insulation so you can weather the storm and press on.
GORE-TEX 2L – Ideal for a wide range of outdoor activities, the GORE-TEX membrane is bonded to the outer fabric only. The benefit: the separate lining inside improves wearing comfort and versatility.
ThermacoreECO Insulation | 60G – ThermacoreECO insulation is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. It's bluesign® approved and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care.
Regular Fit – Regular-fitting garments are not too tight or too baggy, and can be worn over warmer mid-layer pieces with ease.
Interior Mesh Dump Pocket
Zippered Handwarmer Pockets
Zippered Kangaroo Pocket
Zippered Sleeve Pass Pocket
Pit Zip Vents
- Helmet Compatible Fulltime Contour™ Hood with Front and Rear Adjustment – Designed and built for standing sideways, throw this ergonomic hood up and still be able to see where you're riding. The dimensions and shape allow for the hood to be worn over your helmet, giving you total protection from the elements without sacrificing comfort or visibility.
- Adjustable Cuffs – Seal out the wind and wet weather with the adjustable hook and loop cuffs on the jacket's sleeves.
- Construction Type:2 Layer
- Waterproof Rating (mm):28000
- Breathability (g):20000
- Fill Weight (g):60
- Hood Type:Fixed Hood
- Petite Jacket:No
- Extendable Kids' Outerwear:No
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.