Burton Womens Rever Gore-Tex Mitten
Turn the shred knob up to eleven and jam out with sick style on the mountain. The Burton Reverb GORE-TEX Mittens look super rad and are built to hold up to nature's fury thanks to durable, breathable, waterproof GORE-TEX construction that is guaranteed to keep your hands dry. A medium helping of Thermacore™ synthetic insulation helps to keep your hands warmer on colder days so you can ride with comfy digits.
- Shell Material: DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2L Fabric – Features technical weatherproofing and breathable properties in a buttery soft yet bomber package. Various insulations and lining systems can be incorporated to fine-tune the overall warmth, comfort, and breathability of the garment.
- Membrane: GORE-TEX Waterproof / Breathable Membrane – Durably waterproof and breathable, the GORE-TEX membrane is also completely windproof and super lightweight, allowing your hands to stay warm, dry, and dexterous, no matter how nasty the weather gets.
- Insulation: Thermacore™ Insulation – Developed for superior warmth-to-weight, Thermacore™ keeps hands warm without mobility limiting bulk.
- Lining: Brushed Microfiber Fixed Lining – The unique breathability properties of microfiber make it ideal for pulling heat-robbing moisture away from your body before it crashes your party.
- Palm: Screen Grab Toughgrip™ Palm – For touchscreen control, this Burton-exclusive PU synthetic leather has the tech built right in, meaning it will never fray, wear out, or wash off. Any device, any finger—you get total touchscreen control without ever exposing your fingers to the cold.
- Fit: Ergonomic Pre-Curved Fit – The superior dexterity of this articulated fit means your hands will always be warm and nimble no matter what kind of action you get into.
- Features: Removable Wrist Leash
- Glove Warmth:Warmer
- Cuff Length:Under the Cuff
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.