Dakine Heli Pro 20L Backpack 2021
Compact backcountry capability.
Enough room for big missions if you pack light or smaller ones if you bring extra gloves, extra layer, extra chocolate bar—you get the idea. The Team Heli Pro 20L is the small, do-it-all pack with features demanded by backcountry or slackcountry exploration, including purpose-built snow tool sleeves, a large fleece-lined goggle pocket, and hydration sleeve that doubles as laptop storage off the mountain.
- 1200 cubic inches [ 20L ]|21 x 12 x 8 [ 53 x 30 x 20 ]|1.9 lbs. [ .86kg ]
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Pencil organizer|Interior zippered pocket
- Vertical snowboard carry
- Diagonal / A-frame ski carry
- Horizontal snowboard carry option
- Quick dry mesh padded back panel
- Snow tool/shovel pocket with sleeves
- Large fleece lined goggle pocket
- External quick-stash pocket
- Internal mesh pocket
- Hydration / Laptop sleeve fits most 15 laptops
- 38mm web belt
- Rescue whistle on sternum strap
- If your Dakine bag gets dirty, we recommend hand washing with mild soap (like Nikwax Tech Wash), cold water and a soft bristle brush. If hand washing is not going to do the trick, use a front loader washing machine. To ensure your backpack doesn't get tangled, place inside a pillowcase or mesh bag before washing. Always use cold water, mild soap and run on a gentle cycle. Never bleach your pack. Hang to dry in a warm but shady place, ensuring both inside and out are dry before storing.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.