Lib Tech Golden Orca 23/24
Profile: Directional Hybrid Camber
Response: Medium Responsive
- Travis Rice’s Natural Selection Perfection
- Resort Daily Driver To 1000 Pow Pillows Dream
- Switch Friendly Power Kink Tail
- Firepower Core: 50% Aspen / 40% Paulownia / 10% Balsa
- Glass: Tri-ax With (+/-) 45º Basalt Web / Basalt
- Top: Eco Sublimated Bio Beans topsheet
- Base: Eco Sublimated Sintered
- Tip / Tail: Lightweight Spin Slim
- Magne-Traction: Serrated Steak Knife Technology. 7 strategically located edge serrations that provide unreal edge hold and control in all conditions. Turns ice into powder.
- Birch Internal Sidewalls: Durable and attractive.
- UHMW Sintered Sidewalls: Lightweight and nearly bulletproof.
- UHMW Tip/Tail Impact Deflection: Lightweight and nearly bulletproof. Protects your board from some damage!
Profile: Hybrid Camber
- The perfect rocker/camber hybrid. Shortened rocker between inserts and camber underfoot with rockered tip/tail for control/precision/float.
- Central rocker builds in carve, edge hold, and float. Cambers builds in stability and control. Full contact and control in all conditions.
Shape: Directional Tapered
- Directional tapered boards excel in a pure mountain environment.
- A directional shape with a longer, softer nose and a shorter, stiffer tail get taken to the next level with a tapering design—which sees a wider nose tapering into a narrower tail. The advantages are two-fold: this shape not only sees mega-enhanced floatation with a surfy feel in deep powder, it also creates a faster turning snowboard which is noticeably more nimble and great for tree riding.
Flex: 6 - 7 (Scale 1-10)
Power, Precision, Control
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.