Maxxis Dissector Tire TPI: 120x2TPI
- Designed in cooperation with Aussie DH racer Troy Brosnan, the Dissector seeks to minimize drag while retaining cornering control.
- When used on a trail bike this versatile tire can be used as a front, a pair, or as a rear depending on trail conditions.
- Ideal for dry, fast trails
- When used on a downhill bike, we recommend the Dissector as a rear tire paired with a larger-knobbed front tire such as the Assegai or Minion DHF.
- Tire Diameter/ISO: 29"/622
- Tire Width: 2.4
- TPI: 120x2TPI
- Bead: Folding
- Tire Compound: 3C Maxx Grip
- Tire Technology: Double Down, Wide Trail
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready
- Primary Color: Black
- Tire Width Range: 2.30 - 2.40
- Labeled Size: 29"x2.40
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.