Oakley Line Miner XM Snow Goggle
The original Line Miner goggle was created with the purpose of providing the ultimate in peripheral vision, with a cylindrical-style design. We were able to pull the goggle in closer to your face than ever before, allowing for incredible downward and side-to-side periphery. With a mid-sized ﬁt, Line Miner XM is optimized for a wide variety of faces and is engineered to ﬁt perfectly with most helmets.
- Fit: Medium
- Discreet frame notches at temples provide compatibility with most prescription eyewear
- Wide 4mm wide adjustable strap with silicone lining for a more secure fit
- Flexible O Matter® chassis conforms to your face comfortably, even in extreme cold
- Low-profile frame design provides increased visibility and improved helmet compatibility
- All-day comfort of triple-layer face foam with moisture wicking polar fleece lining
- Injection-molded Plutonite® lens material provides 1% protection against UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 4nm
- Optically correct Dual Lens with F3 Anti-fog coating
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating
- Meets impact requirements based on ANSI Z87.1 and EN 166 standards
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.