- Tapered Bi-Radial Sidecut: A twin sidecut (with taper) which allows for the underfoot width of a wide board in the tip/tail width of a standard size. This improves leverage on landings, grip through turns, and stability on flat base.
- Sintered, Stone Ground Base: High-end, sintered 4000 Ptex base material that is more durable, harder, and faster than extruded.
- Performance™ Core: High strength Aspen is combined with Bamboo and lightweight Paulownia wood to provide the perfect balance of strong and light.
- Cleave-Edge™: Nearly 50% more steel, delivers unmatched resistance to edge cracking and can be detuned for larger radii.
- NEW! Carbon Slim Walls: Improving on Ride's unique and revolutionary Slimewall technology, Carbon Slim Wall integrates a full-length carbon-urethane composite laminate, providing additional edge hold and energy transfer.
- Double Impact Plates: Added underneath each binding area to improve compressive strength and prevent board breaks where it matters most.
- Carbon Array 5™: Power distribution technology that provides total board control in every stance location. Widespread carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather input from any stance width and all pressure angles. Rider input is then channeled to the opposing contact point for maximum board control.
- Carbon Infused Glass: 90* carbon fibers stitched into the glass providing extra pop and response, without adding any stiffness.
- Thin Con: Each Ride board features Thin Construction with tapered tips and tails. This reduces swing weight, enhances tip flex, and improves overall durability.
Profile: Directional Hybrid Camber
This board bend has entry rocker that adds lift to the nose while a camber section under both feet maintains momentum and stability through deep-driving turns and variable conditions. This bend caters to those who like the attributes of traditional camber but want something that will get up to speed and float easier in pow.
Shape: Directional Tapered
Directional tapered boards excel in a pure mountain environment. A directional shape with a longer, softer nose and a shorter, stiffer tail get taken to the next level with a tapering design—which sees a wider nose tapering into a narrower tail. The advantages are two-fold: this shape not only sees mega-enhanced floatation in deep powder, it also creates a faster turning snowboard which is noticeably more nimble and great for tree riding.
Flex: 8 - 9 (Scale 1 - 10)
Power, Precision, Control.
High-end base material that is harder, more durable, and faster than extruded bases.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.