Ride Warpig 2022
- Tapered Bi-Radial Sidecut: A twin sidecut (with taper) which allows for the underfoot width of a wide board in the tip/tail width of a standard size. This improves leverage on landings, grip through turns, and stability on flat base.
- Sintered, Stone Ground Base: High-end, sintered 4000 Ptex base material that is more durable, harder, and faster than extruded.
- Performance™ Core: High strength Aspen is combined with Bamboo and lightweight Paulownia wood to provide the perfect balance of strong and light.
- Cleave-Edge™: Nearly 50% more steel, delivers unmatched resistance to edge cracking and can be detuned for larger radii.
- NEW! Slim Walls: By creating a fully 3D composite structure over Slime Wall material, this revolutionary technology results in more efficient energy transfer, lighter weight construction, and even better dampening.
- Double Impact Plates: Added underneath each binding area to improve compressive strength and prevent board breaks where it matters most.
- Carbon Array 3™: Power distribution technology that provides total board control in every stance location. Widespread carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather input from any stance width and all pressure angles. Rider input is then channeled to the opposing contact point for maximum board control.
- Hybrid Glass: triaxal on top, biaxal on base; balanced torsional flex and stiffness for better response with speed.
- Thin Con: Each Ride board features Thin Construction with tapered tips and tails. This reduces swing weight, enhances tip flex, and improves overall durability.
Profile: Reverse Camber / Rocker
In a snowboard with rocker the center of the board is the only true contact point. This makes turn initiation easier, so you're less likely to catch an edge. This profile also makes it easier to bend, making it great for buttering. The lifted nose and tail make floating in pow effortless. This translates well for those looking to progress on rails and in the park as well.
Shape: Directional Tapered
Directional tapered boards excel in a pure mountain environment. A directional shape with a longer, softer nose and a shorter, stiffer tail get taken to the next level with a tapering design—which sees a wider nose tapering into a narrower tail. The advantages are two-fold: this shape not only sees mega-enhanced floatation with a surfy feel in deep powder, it also creates a faster turning snowboard which is noticeably more nimble and great for tree riding.
Flex: 5 - 6 (Scale 1 - 10)
Versatility at it's finest. From the park to the peak and anywhere in between.
High-end base material that is harder, more durable, and faster than extruded bases.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.