Townie Original 7D Step Thru Bike
Lucky number 7 means gears a-plenty for most general riding. With a Shimano 7-speed derailleur, powerful front and rear linear-pull brakes and Electra’s Flat Foot Technology, the Townie 7D is the best-selling bike in the U.S.
- Schwalbe Big Apple 26" tires with a puncture-resistant casing roll smooth and stable over most surfaces.
- Linear-pull brakes help control your roll with easy-stopping.
- Enjoy the ride on our cushy, ergonomic and shock absorbent elastomer saddle.
- Enjoy as-is, or personalize your ride with Electra accessories and make it your own with fenders, a basket or bell.
- Frame: Townie 6061-T6 aluminum w/ patented Flat Foot Technology
- Fork: High-tensile steel unicrown, straight/tapered leg
- Headset: 1 1/8" steel threaded, semi-integrated
- Rims: Double-wall alloy 24" / 26" × 32h painted w/ machined sidewalls (select models)
- Hubs: Front - Alloy low-flange 32h w/ QR. Rear - Alloy low flange 32h w/ QR
- Tires: Schwalbe Big Apple 26"x2.00" or 24"x2.00" w/puncture-resistant Kevlar guard casing and reflective stripe
- Crankset: Forged alloy 170 mm
- Chainrings: 44T
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed cartridge 68 mm/118 mm
- Chain: KMC Z7 nickel plated
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney TX-35 7-speed
- Cassette/Rear Cogs: Shimano 7-speed 14-34t
- Shifters: Shimano Revo 7-speed twist w/ optical gear display
- Handlebars: Alloy custom bend 25.9" width/4" rise
- Tape/Grips: Electra hand-stitched
- Stem: Forged alloy 25.4 mm quill, 80 mm extension
- Brakes: Front/rear: cold-forged alloy linear-pull
- Saddle: Ergonomic w/ shock-absorbing elastomers
- Seat Post: Alloy 27.2 mm × 350 mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.